[Baby meat mud practice Daquan]_ children _ how to do
Daquan practice of baby meat, you must insist on making it yourself, clean and hygienic, without additives.
There are no specific practices for pork paste for baby food supplements everywhere.
After many experiments, we share with you.
A slenderness is required in this process.
Because after our experiments, chopping meat, meat, spoon or kitchen knife is not as good as cooking sticks.
Boil and grind mature meat.
The most is the feeling of adding flesh to fluffy meat.
The meat is agglomerated and does not meet the requirements for a paste.
Meat paste method 1, chicken paste material: 30 grams of chicken breast practice: chicken breast chopped, steamed and pressed into mud, and then fed with a spoon.
Nutrition: Chicken contains high-quality animal protein, but also contains trace, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and multivitamins, which can improve nutritional value and is one of the foods for infant rickets.
2. Pork paste material: 30 grams of lean meat Method: lean meat is ground, steamed and pressed into mud, and then fed with a spoon.
Nutritional ingredients: Pork is rich in protein, trace amounts, calcium, phosphorus, iron, impurities, B vitamins, etc., which has a better effect on infant nutritional anemia.
3. Fish mud material: 30 g of anchovy section or strip fish section.
Method: Wash the fish fillet and put it in a dish, then add a small amount of cooking wine and ginger slices, steam for 10-15 minutes, wait until the fish skin and fish bones are removed after cooling, press the fish into mud, and then feed with a spoon.
Nutritional ingredients: Fish meat is rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, lecithin, etc., which can enhance your baby’s memory, thinking and analysis.
4. Pork liver mud material: 30 grams of pork liver.
Method: Wash the liver of the pig into two pieces, and then slowly scrape the section with a knife until the whole pig liver is scraped into a mud, then steam it in a pot and feed it with a spoon.
If you want to make chicken liver puree or duck liver puree, it is steamed and then pressed into puree.
Nutritional ingredients: Pig liver is rich in protein, vitamin A and vitamin B family, and calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and other minerals, which can prevent baby anemia.
Precautions for eating mashed meat for baby food supplements When feeding mashed meat to babies, mothers are recommended to start with chicken or pork, and it is best to add it only once.
If the baby is not yet able to chew, it is more suitable to eat bottled meat paste on the market than home-grown meat paste.
1. When babies start to try meat food, mothers can start by eating chicken or pork for the baby, these two kinds of meat are less susceptible to allergies.
2. When adding mashed meat to your baby, it is best to add only one type at a time. After the baby fully adapts, add replacements, otherwise it will cause the baby’s stomach discomfort and digestive disorders.
3. If the baby does not have the ability to chew, it is recommended to go to the market to buy the bottled puree for baby. This is because the puree made at home is generally rough and not suitable for baby.
Meat paste sold in the market is easier to be absorbed by babies after special processing.
4. After the baby has the ability to chew, mothers can consider feeding the baby with hand-milled meat paste, which can exercise the baby’s tooth development.
5. Mud-like food is the most acceptable form for babies, but it tastes more attractive to babies.
Therefore, in the process of making mashed meat, in addition to paying attention to nutrition, if mothers work hard in shape and taste, they may increase the appetite of the baby.